ATIS Group is an independent, neutral infrastructure operator for the Telecommunications industry. We build and operate a portfolio of sites designed to host telecom network equipment, and deploy engineering projects for voice and data communications.
We focus on providing infrastructure solutions for the Telecom industry. Our product portfolio includes:
- Build-to-Suit Projects (BTS) – build-to-suit projects the development of tailor made infrastructure solutions, to that meet anchor customer needs and adapt to individualities of the location where we build the site.
- Infrastructure Sharing / Colocation – We execute our projects with extra capacity to cope with increased demand from our customers. Once an infrastructure site is operational, it is ready to receive new customers without onerous adaptations.
- Sale & Lease-Back Projects (SLB) – Acquisition of existing infrastructure under a long-term lease contracts, to help our customers release cash from their existing asset base and focus on their core business.
ATIS has a nationwide operation within Argentina, providing infrastructure solutions whereever the customer demand is:
- Outdoor sites
- Indoor or Outdoor systems for large venues
- Street-level sites – locations where ATIS has the rights to build infrastructure close adjacent to the network user