BUILD-TO-SUITE (BTS) PROJECTS
Build-to-Suit Projects (BTS) entail the development of tailor made infrastructure solutions that meet anchor customer needs and adapt to the individualities of the location where we build the site.
Build-to-Suite (BTS) projects fall within three main categories:
MACRO coverage sites:
- Towers and monopoles ground level structures
- Rooftop structures
- Locations where ATIS has the rights to build infrastructure adjacent to the network user.
Indoor or Outdoor solutions for large venues:
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS) solutions to provide indoor or outdoor improved coverage and capacity. These solutions are especially suited for large buildings, shopping centers, stadiums or campuses, where public and coverage demand is unusually high.
Our BTS projects are planned and deployed with extra capacity to host more than one customer. Once a site becomes operational, it is ready for the other operators to install their equipment on the same location, saving time and money.
Infrastructure sharing has concrete benefits for the operators:
- Reduces time to market, as the infrastructure is ready for equipment installation without having to go through the tedious process of site identification, negotiation, permitting and construction.
- Reduces operating costs, as these are split amongst the operators that share the site.
SALE & LEASE-BACK (SLB) PROJECTS
Many customers own infrastructure which is no longer strategic for their main business, which is to provide a differentiated customer experience. In a Sale & Lease Back agreement, ATIS acquires the assets and the operator commits to a long term contract to rent the asset back. The transaction provides increased liquidity to the operator, whilst it secures operational availability and reduces risks and complexity related to site operation. Risks are transferred on to ATIS and the operator can focus on its core business.